Batman, maybe we should ban doctors, too?"
Numbers do not lie!
Check out these potential statistics:
"If true, the statistic
below said to be from the U.S. Dept of Health Human Services,
then maybe Americans have a serious problem on their hands and
just don't know it. Why hasn't the New York Times, CNN,
NBC, and CBS, those bastions of political correctness, not told
of this impending danger?"
- The estimated number of physicians
in the U.S. is 700,000
- Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are est. 120,000
- Therefore the accidental deaths per physicians are statistically
Now think about
(Statistics said to be courtesy
- The number of estimated gun
owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000
- The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
- Therefore the number of statistical accidental deaths per gun
owner is .000188
Statistically speaking, then,
doctors are approximately 900 times more dangerous to your health
than gun owners. So . . .
this is true then maybe guns don't kill people, doctors do!"
everyone has a gun. But almost everyone has at least one doctor!
alert your liberal friends to this alarming threat. Political Correctness
demands we must ban doctors before this gets totally out of hand!"
Thanks to Jim of New Jersey.
is knowledge" . . . but maybe not in this case.