1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage,
good food, and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays. I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Her's is in California and mine
is in Texas.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time," she
said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there was
water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, and she told
me "In the lake."
7. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling "Am I too late
for the garbage?" The driver said "No, jump in!"
8. Remember that marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
9. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt
10. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked "What's
on the TV?" I said "Dust!"
Thanks to Gail of Pennsylvania